- Sending Sunshine to Maryellen Farinas
- Sending Sunshine to Gary Huffaker
- Thanksgiving at Caladesi
- The Book Club Meets Dec. 12, 2018 at 7pm
- Sending Sunshine to the Veldhuis Family
- Sending Sunshine to Robin Wright.
- Sending Sunshine to Capt. Sheryl Barnes
- Sending Sunshine to Maggie McLaughlin
- Celebration of Life for John “Buzzy” Lowe
- Wanted – temporary boat slip
Author Archives: Carol Elwood
The best weather of this series was saved for last!! With a beautiful breeze, Variete, Fixation and Mary Sol competed in two races. With only 8 seconds separating the first and the last boat in one race, it was a … Continue reading
We are having different boats showing up at each Friday night race. Great to see the variety! This race had the Auman boys bring their Dad Paul out on Fixation while Carol Elwood sailed her Sunfish. We managed to get … Continue reading
This race brought out six boats. We had a one design Ensign fleet along with the PHRF racers. PHRF fleet: 1st Place: Variete, Dave Austin Pilgrim Too and Mar Y Sol Did not Finish Ensign Fleet 1st Place: Freedeom, Claudia … Continue reading
The rain and lightning kept us from racing, but not from having fun. Those who planned to race gathered in the clubhouse for an ice cream social. Great time to visit and plan for the next race!
1st Place: You Know Who Paul Guidi 2nd Place: Red Sky Charles Mixson 3rd Place: Shadowfax Mike Baier 4th Place: Sail Dance Tom Kennedy 5th Place: 18 degrees North Steve Baumann 6th Place: Island Hopper Carol Elwood In a morning … Continue reading
Due to the severe weather warnings, the Feb. 18th race was cancelled.