- The Book Club Meets Feb. 13, 2019 at 7pm
- Sending Sunshine to Jim & Diane Flammer
- Sending Sunshine to Maryellen Farinas
- Sending Sunshine to Gary Huffaker
- Thanksgiving at Caladesi
- Sending Sunshine to the Veldhuis Family
- Sending Sunshine to Robin Wright.
- Sending Sunshine to Capt. Sheryl Barnes
- Sending Sunshine to Maggie McLaughlin
- Celebration of Life for John “Buzzy” Lowe
Author Archives: Terry Hopkins
On Saturday, April 28, 16 members of the Dunedin Boat Club participated in a coastal cleanup with the Coast Guard Auxiliary and Dunedin Youth Sailing Association in which 4 spoil Islands in the Inter-coastal waterway were cleaned and the trash … Continue reading
I thought many of you might like to see some more of the island cleanup. The cleanup this year was organized by the Coast Guard Auxiliary and they were kind enough let us all join in this years cleanup. I have … Continue reading
Island Clean Up this Saturday, April 28th The Dunedin Boat Club, DYSA sailors and members of DCSF will help the Coast Guard Auxiliary in their annual island clean up in St Joseph’s sound. We will meet at 9am at the … Continue reading
FROM THE PURSER: It is time to renew your annual membership to the Dunedin Boat Club now. Renewal dues for 2018 are as follows: Family Membership – $101.65 Single Membership – $80.25 Keys for the 2018 year will be distributed … Continue reading
Club house is ready for the season and big thank you to all who helped…enjoy the club house for season! If you missed the Lighted Boat Parade,,,,then you missed a great party!