Come join us at the DBC Clubhouse for a fun evening of great food and socializing with other members!
- David Fisher and David Vose
- DBC Members and Invited Guests
- NOTE: Per DBC guidelines, each adult member can invite a maximum of 2 guests.
- Delicious BBQ Pork and Chicken cooked to perfection by our friends from the VFW, assisted by DBC volunteers
- Water and Sodas
- 3 Drink Tickets Per Person for Beer and Wine (will be attached to your wristband). Bar will open at 6:00 PM sharp!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring an appetizer or dessert to share
- Bring your own chairs
- $20 per person - Online registration is required.
- Please register so we have an accurate headcount and can plan accordingly. To register, please click on the blue "Register" button on this page to register yourself and any guests you may be bringing.
- NOTE-1: When registering and bringing guests, enter the number of ADDITIONAL guests you plan to bring. DO NOT include yourself in the guest count.
- NOTE-2: We are accepting online payments only.
- Our annual pig roast is one of our premier events of the year. Come be a part of our history by volunteering your time to help out! Lot's of fun positions available.
- Volunteers needed (as of 6/8/2022):
- Night before the Event: 3 to 4 overnight "Vampires" to assist the VFW team with the cook
- Afternoon of the Event: 6 to 8 people to help will pulling the pork.
- Afternoon before the Event: 2 to 3 people to help with set-up
- During the Event: 2 to 3 people for checking people in at the door and handing out wristbands
- During the Event: 2 food runners to keep the food lines replenished
- Please reach out to David Vose or David Fisher for more info on volunteering. You can email them by clicking HERE.